Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I've moved!

I have moved my blog over to wordpress (www.slushpiletales.wordpress.com) and will soon be shutting this page down. Please take a look at my new digs by clicking here! Comments and suggestions about content and layout are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you, Adorable Lauren!
    If you goto our URLs (quite
    a bunch of ‘em - .44-caliber),
    you’ll find I’m a Near Death
    Experiencer, thus, I know it’s
    impossible for yooNeye to die:
    our indelible soul. So just follow
    yore LtCol. bb9 star pilot Upstairs
    and I’ll explain everything at the
    RongWay cafΓ© in 007th Heaven, doll:
    After Rapture/WeddingFeast’n 007th
    Heaven, I wonder if you’d like do this2:
    🏎➕✍️➕🧨 this2 πŸ•Ή➖πŸ‘Ύ➖πŸ‘½
    ➖πŸ’€ this2 πŸ‘™➕🧴➕🏝 this2🎒
    ➕πŸ”« ➕🏰➕πŸƒwithout πŸ•³πŸ§»πŸ”¦?

    Wanna follow this crazYoung zealot??
    Follow this sinner to the starry sky, lil1:
    ⚡️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com⚡️
    Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower you...

    ReplyDelete